Photography Workshops and Training
Want to learn how to harness the power of your DSLR?
- Have you ever looked at an amazing sunset photo, or portrait and wondered how they took that? Have you tried to take photos of sunsets and wondered why the photo never looks like the real thing?
- Do you know when to use the flash on your camera and when not to, and how to diffuse it?
- What about off camera flash? Do you want to learn to take amazing portrait photos?
- What about all the different settings on your camera? Do you know what they are for? And when to use them?
- Do you know how to choose a new lens and what lens to buy?
- Do you want to use your camera to earn money or take photos that win you awards and prizes?
One-on-One or group sessions
Dreamcoat Photography runs workshops and one-on-one training with clients teaching them how to make their DSLR more than just an expensive point and shoot camera. We have helped numerous people go from absolute beginners to capable photographers earning money and recognition for their work.
We also run Strobist sessions – learning off camera lighting techniques and skills. We can also advise on what to buy and from where to get it.
Shoot Date: 25 May 2013 - 2:00pm - 7:30pm
Shoot Date: 28 May 2013 - 5:30pm - 9:30pm
Shoot Date: 31 May 2013 - 4:00pm - 2 June 2013 - 4:00pm
Shoot Date: 31 May 2013 - 7:00pm - 9:30pm
Shoot Date: 16 June 2013 - 6:30am - 11:00am
Shoot Date: 23 June 2013 - 6:30am - 11:30am
Shoot Date: 23 June 2013 - 9:00am - 3:00pm
Shoot Date: 30 June 2013 - 6:30am - 3:30pm
Shoot Date: 7 July 2013 - 6:00am - 12:00pm
Shoot Date: 7 July 2013 - 9:30am - 3:30pm